I am a Jane Austen heroine (and my husband is glad)  

Posted by Patricia Cecilia in , ,

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I think it was Meari who had this quiz on her blog; I started this post back in March before my husband's surgery and before Lent turned into Passiontide, and I'd forgotten it until I was posting yesterday on Easter.

My husband adores the works of The Incomparable Jane, so he was pleasantly surprised that I took the quiz and actually ended up a recognizable Jane Austen heroine. (If he sees this post, he probably won't remember this whole thing.) I would have pegged myself as a Shakespearean strong woman--Portia, or Beatrice (or Kate, except that if I were Kate, I'd have slapped Petruchio and told Dad to just marry off Bianca.) Elinor seems to be the closest to those women, so I'm content.

Try it yourself!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 2, 2009 at Monday, March 02, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment