Star-Trek-loving-Catholics, read this!  

Posted by Patricia Cecilia in , , , ,

Oh, this is good:
http://actsoftheapostasy.blogspot.com/2010/03/mr-spock-would-make-great-catholic.html

I've always preferred Mr. Spock to Captain Kirk, but this makes me howl out loud! (Even our Protestant friends will appreciate the appeal of moral authority, I hope.)

Fellow stitchers, I know I have not posted a progress picture in forever...mea culpa! In my defense, the day I determined to take a new progress picture once we returned home from Mass (remember, I stitch a lot on the road to and from Mass), my son was taking pictures at Mass and the dratted camera died. It is now being repaired by Nikon and I hope it comes back shortly!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at Tuesday, March 02, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Dr. Spock's words are the Jewish beliefs. As were the words and deeds of Jesus.

Spock made for a good Jew, as commanded by G-d.

June 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Post a Comment